Term and Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You represent that all information and data that you provide on this Bodypack website is true, accurate, current, and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you provide to this Site as appropriate. All errors and consequences of filling in the information and data that you provide into this Bodypack site are not our responsibility.
Site License and Access
All content contained in the Site is; exclusive property owned by Bodypack or the licensee, protected by the intellectual property rights contained therein, and in accordance with and protected by laws and regulations in Indonesia and other applicable foreign laws. Bodypack grants you limited rights to access and use this site.
Bodypack strictly prohibits the use of all content on this Site for other purposes, including but not limited to:
- downloading, copying, or other use of the content and/or the Site for the purpose of competing with Bodypack or for the benefit of other vendors or third parties;
- link the Site illegally or take part and/or all parts of the content contained on the Site;
- modify, distribute, disseminate, host, broadcast, publish, upload, license, reverse engineer, transfer, or create derivative works from, any content, products or services taken from the Site that you do not have the right to use (such as copyright intellectual property of the other party);
- upload posts or disseminate any material that contains software viruses or computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of a computer;
- use of hardware or software for the purpose of surreptitiously extracting information (such as system data or personal data) from the Site (including, but not limited to the use of “scraping” or other data mining techniques, robots or other data collection and extraction tools similar); or
- any action that forces or may impose (at Bodypack's discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bodypack's infrastructure, or may cause damage or disruption to the performance of our infrastructure.
Bodypack reserves the right to refuse or cancel someone's registration with this Site, remove someone from the Site and prohibit someone from using this Site for any reason, and limit or stop you from accessing the Site at any time without notice.
You are at your own risk in using this Site. This site is provided as is. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the Site or any other features or parts of the Site at any time. Bodypack does not warrant that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or hassle-free; that the Site is secure; or the Site will be virus free; or the information on the Site is true, accurate, adequate, useful, timely and complete. When you download content from this Site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that occurs as a result of downloading such content. No advice or information you obtain from the Site provides any warranty.
Limitation of Liability
Bodypack is not responsible for any actions, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, and for any negligence that causes injury, death, property damage, or other damage including the costs incurred. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your use of the Site and/or for the use of Bodypack membership, as well as the purchase and use of products and services available through the Bodypack Site. You understand and agree that all information that you send or receive during your membership and/or use of the Site is not completely secure and may be intercepted by the authorities. You understand and agree that you are at your own risk using the Site and that this Site is available to you at no charge. You understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law (including but not limited to consumer protection), Bodypack is not responsible for any damages that may occur either directly or indirectly in connection with:
- this Site or other Sites or other resources that you access through links from this Site;
- any action we succeed or fail to take as a result of communication with you;
- membership termination or any cancellation of your Bodypack membership;
- products available or that may be purchased through the Bodypack Site, including any loss or injury resulting from the use of such products,
- any delay or inability to use the Site or any information, products, and services promoted or obtained through this Site;
- modification, removal, or deletion of any material entered or posted on the Site; or
- use of the Site, whether by agreement, tort, legal obligation or otherwise, even if Bodypack has notified of the possibility of damage.
It is the user's responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the content available on the Site or other linked sites. This exclusion applies, without limitation, to any damage or injury resulting from a performance failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, corrupted file, communication failure, loss of your profits, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, loss or use of data, and all other losses. You acknowledge and agree that Bodypack or its licensors, suppliers, or third party content providers are not responsible for defamation and illegal use of the Site.
You will indemnify and hold Bodypack harmless from and against any fines, penalties, liabilities, losses, and other claims of any kind (including attorney and expert fees), incurred by Bodypack, and must hold Bodypack harmless against any claims arising from:
- fraudulent acts by you, negligence or willful misconduct, and
- your infringement of the rights of third parties.
When you use the Site or send email to Bodypack, you are in contact with Bodypack electronically. You prioritize electronic communication in connection with the use of this Site, Bodypack will communicate with you via email or post announcements through the Site. You agree that all agreements, announcements, disclosures, and other means of communication sent to you electronically are as legally valid as communications in writing. All notifications from Bodypack are ensured to be received by consumers and sent to the email address you provide on the Bodypack Site. Errors in the inclusion of the email address you provide on the Bodypack Site that result in you not being able to receive notifications from Bodypack are not our responsibility.
Access to the Site with Password Protection
Access to password protected portions of the Site is limited to authorized users only. You are responsible for protecting your login credentials, including passwords. You agree that you are responsible for any representations you make, and for acts and omissions that occur through the use of your login credentials. If you feel lost, or know of any unauthorized use through your login, please immediately inform Bodypack about it. Bodypack will assume that any communications we receive via email or other address, or communications relating to your login or your account on this Site, have been made by you, unless we receive notice indicating otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Site are the property of Bodypack or other parties and Bodypack has obtained an adequate license for the use of such intellectual property rights. Users are prohibited from using the Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as meta tags on other Sites without written permission from Bodypack or the third party that owns the Marks. You may not use framing techniques or technology to attach any content to the Site without Bodypack's expressed written consent. All content (including software programs) available on or through the Site is protected by copyright, trademark rights, and Indonesian and other applicable foreign laws.
Claims for Intellectual Rights Infringement
Bodypack respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that users do the same. We hereby inform you that Bodypack has adopted and implemented a policy to terminate relations with Site users or Bodypack members who commit copyright infringement. Bodypack under certain circumstances and in its sole discretion has the right to terminate and/or terminate the account and/or membership of users who may violate the intellectual property rights of Bodypack or third parties.
Continuation of Terms After the Agreement Ends
- weather conditions or other natural elements;
- war, terrorism, melee, riots, civil disturbances, or rebellions,
- quarantine or embargo,
- strike, or
- other causes beyond the control of Bodypack.
In the event that Bodypack is temporarily unable to ship to you an item purchased due to such an event, Bodypack will give you the option of delaying the delivery or receiving your refund.
Acceptance of the Entire Contents of the Agreement
Termination/Cancellation of Agreement
- Cancellation by you: You cannot cancel this agreement. However, it is permissible to return the product if it is in accordance with the provisions in the product return policy.
- Cancellation by Bodypack: Bodypack has the right to stop the delivery process for Products that are on their way to the customer's address, suspend delivery to the customer and/or terminate the agreement with the customer with written notification to the customer.
How to Contact Us
Can't Find What You Are Looking For?
If you cannot find the information you are looking for in the customer support center, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives and we will help answer your questions.